Forgiveness Day by Ursula Le Guin is so endearing I almost can’t bear it. Romantic trysts between an envoy of interstellar alien society and a genderfluid member of an oppressed caste of artists and performers… Oh my!
My chest is hurting again. I can’t even get comfortable enough to sleep.
I don’t suppose there’s anyone out there at this time of night, but if you are, I could use a shoulder to fall asleep upon.
(I’m feeling that itch again. I think it’s time to play Kanaya for a while…)
fetish: go away | no | rather not | I dunno | I guess | sure | yes | FUCK yes | oh god you don’t even know | right here, right now
The classic. It’s TMI Tuesday somewhere.
I followed them all.
I’ve made a huge mistake.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
I’m posting this again, because for some reason, I just really want to do this
Send me numbers